января 29, 2019

The Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History, That Can Make YOU Rich In Just 7 Days! (Seriously)

Appearing on channel 10's hit show, Shark Tank, two best friends from university pitched their idea for an automated bitcoin trading platform, called Bitcoin Hero. The idea was simple: allow the average person the opportunity to cash in on the bitcoin boom. Even if they have absolutely no investing or technology experience.
A user would simply make an intial deposit into the platform, usually of $250 or more, and the automated trading algorithm would go to work. Using a combination of data and machine learning, the algorithm would know the perfect time to buy bitcoin low and sell high, maximizing the user's profit.
The entrepreneurs intend to make money from their platform by charging a small commission on only the profits a user generates. They asked the sharks for $200,000 for 25% of the company, valuing the company at $800,000.
To demonstrate the power of their company's platform the entrepreneurs had Janine Allis deposit $250 live on the show.
Janine Allis after buying her first ever bitcoin with the help of Bitcoin Hero
"I've heard about Bitcoin and the massive amount of money you can make from it, but I've never bought any. I no idea where to start. This was really easy, I can just use my credit card to deposit money and it buys them for me." Janine said.
After her initial deposit for $250 was made, the trading platform went to work buying low and selling high. Within 3 minutes, she had successfully increased her initial funds to $323.18. That's a $73.18 profit.
All the Sharks were immediately impressed by how easy it was to make money. The platform handles all the trading work automatically and because the price of Bitcoin is quite volatile, there are numerous opportunities to profit.
"Bitcoin is so hot right now and if even somebody like Janine, no offence Janine, can make money from it, I'm all in. I need to have a piece of this. I'm going to make a huge offer, $2 million for 25% of the company." Steve Baxter said.

Before the entrepreneurs even had a chance to respond to Baxter's offer, Janine Allis interrupted and said with a smile on her face: "I've gone up to $398.42 after just 8 minutes".
Although at this point all 5 Sharks were ready to invested, a bidding war quickly emerged between Glen Richards and Steve Baxter. Richards improved on Baxter's offer, by $2.5 million for 25%, whereas Baxter hit back with a revised valuation of $2.5 million for 20%, effectively valuing the company at $12.5 million.
After some minor back-and-forth discussion, the entrepreneurs quickly accepted, making this the biggest deal in the history of Shark Tank.
We decided to put Bitcoin Hero to the test, to see if it was really possible for you to make money using the platform.
We quickly discovered that the platform charges a commission of 2% on profits a user generates and you need to make a minimum deposit of $250 to get started. That money will be your initial investment, which the trading software uses to trade.
Also, we learnt that Bitcoin Hero makes money by buying when the price goes up ANDwhen the price goes down. This is know as short-selling and the platform handles it for you automatically.
I decided to sign up for an account with Bitcoin Hero, I made the initial deposit $250 and set my account to active.

MY RESULTS WITH BITCOIN HERO AFTER 7 DAYS

On the show, Janine was able to make $73.18 in profit after 3 minutes, for me, it took much longer. The platform took 20 hours to generate a $80.19 profit, which still impressed me alot! I've never puchased Bitcoin before and never made a trade in my life, yet here I was able to generate profits.
I spent about 5 minutes a day checking my results and after 5 days, the platform had traded up to a massive total of $630. That is a 252% increase in my initial deposit. I was starting to become a true believer in this platform.
After 7 Days my initial investment had traded up to $1,930. At this point, my mind was racing with possibilities of all the things I could spend that money on. This is more money than I made at work for the week and I spent less than 30 minutes checking the platform.
I decided to keep my account active for 15 days in total, because I wanted to see how high it could go. My account eventually hit a peak of $7,380.10, but had a negative -$79.51 trade. I looked through my trading logs and discovered that not every trade is profitable, some actually lose money.
The platform isn't magic, but after 70% of my trades were profitable, the net result was I made $7,300.59 from my initial deposit of $250. It took me less than 30 minutes of work a week and absolutely no technical or investing experience.
As you can see from the screenshot below, I decided to used the 'withdraw funds' function to withdraw $7,300.59 from my account.
All in all, I was able to make $7,300.59 from using Bitcoin Hero. I decided to pull my money out to pay for an overseas holiday. When I get back, with the money I've got left over from my holiday, I will definitely reinvest in Bitcoin Hero. I may even quit my job!
Note: It took 48 hours for my the money to be deposited into my personal bank account.

THE SHARKS ABSOLUTELY LOVE BITCOIN HERO

“Bitcoin Hero has been the greatest investment I've ever made! The business has been growing at over 2,400% this year alone. And as a user of the platform, my Bitcoin trading profits have increased by 320% on virtual autopilot.” - Steve Baxter
“I missed out on the Bitcoin Hero investment, as the entrepreneurs decided to go with Steve Baxter, but I've been making huge returns as a user of the platform! My return as a user has been over 630%, which is much bigger than anything I've made here in Shark Tank” - Glen Richards
“I missed out on the Bitcoin Hero investment, as the entrepreneurs decided to go with Steve Baxter, but I've been making huge returns as a user of the platform! My return as a user has been over 630%, which is much bigger than anything I've made here in Shark Tank” - Glen Richards
“I'm still in shock, I deposited $250 live on the show and it immediately returned a $73.18 profit after just 3 minutes. That is the biggest and fastest return I've ever seen after 3 minutes. This thing is legit.” - Janine Allis
“Bitcoin Hero has revolutionised the world of investments for me. I've almost completely abandoned my normal stock portfolio in favour of Bitcoin trading. With the use of Bitcoin Hero, you can make more money, faster, easier and with absolutely no prior bitcoin or investor knowledge.” - Andrew Banks

TRY BITCOIN HERO FOR YOURSELF

Right now, Bitcoin Hero is allowing our readers to try the platform for a minimum initial deposit of just $250. You can withdraw this amount at anytime you want.
Given the massive increase in popularity of the trading platform, this initial minimum deposit may increase!
It is important that you sign up for Bitcoin Hero immediately, as we do not know how many places will be available
You can fund your account via credit card or a bank transfer.
There are three steps to get started:
  1. Sign Up For A Free Account
  2. Deposit The Minimum $250
  3. Use The Bitcoin Trading To Platform To Earn Profits
Note: You can withdraw your profits or initial deposit at ANY time by using the 'Withdraw' button inside the platform

Step 1:Enter Your Details To Sign Up For A Free Account

Step 2:Deposit The Initial Minimum Investment Of $250

Step 3:Withdraw Your Profits (or keep them invested to generate more profit!)

You Might Also Like

1 коммент.